The City Visitor Trail is a 90 minute self-guided tour perfect for those on a sight-seeing mission. Take on world famous attractions, uncover hidden gems and feast on the culture, history and heritage of the City of London.
Pick up your FREE City Visitor Trail map from the City Information Centre near St Paul's Cathedral.
City Visitor Trail themes
- Law and literature
- London stories, London people
- Culture vultures
- Skyscrapers and sculpture
- City Children's Trail (separate map)
A walk for every need
- If you're just looking, allow approximately 90 minutes
- If you only have one day, limit yourself to three attractions
- If you want to visit each attraction, allow two days