Thanks for your interest in the City of London. Please select the appropriate contact point for your enquiry:
- For all Media/Press enquiries, please contact the City of London Corporation Media Team
- If you're planning a visit to the City of London, please visit the City Information Centre, open daily and located near St Paul's Cathedral, or email the CIC Team
Promoting Events or Activities in the What's On section
- The Destination City programme aims to promote the City as a leading cultural and visitor destination. If you are planning events or activities within the City of London that may be of interest to our audiences, please submit this form for potential event promotion on our consumer-facing channels. Please note, the Destination City team are not able to support all requests of this nature and will base any decision on the relevance of activities and the target audience.
Promote Your Business in the Directory
- If you are a leisure-focused business based within the City of London's boundary, please complete this form for potential inclusion in the Directory.
Report Technical Issues with this site
- To report any technical issues with this site, please contact the web team providing details of the specific page(s) and the nature of the issue.
Holding Events on City of London Highways
- If you'd like to hold an event on the highway in the City of London - please contact the Highways Special Events Team, which supports the safe planning of events and other activities.
Filming or Photoshoots in the City of London
- If you're planning an organised photoshoot/filming in the City, you must first apply for a licence or permit.
- City of London filming and photography permissions.
- Wedding Photography or Filming in City Gardens - including parks, gardens and churchyards.
Contacting other departments within the City of London Corporation
- To get in touch with other teams within the City of London Corporation, visit the City of London Corporation's Contact Us webpage.
Inspiring London Through Culture Grants Programme
- The City of London Corporation is one of the UK’s major funders of culture and heritage and directly supports a range of institutions and activities in these fields. Inspiring London Through Culture recognises the wide range of organisations who further enrich the Square Mile’s cultural offer and who may benefit from additional support. Grants are available to apply for once a year.
Community Infrastructure Levy Neighbourhood Fund
- The Community Infrastructure Levy Neighbourhood Fund supports facilities and programmes that deliver direct benefit to the City’s communities across a wide range of services and disciplines including culture.
Facilitating public art in the Square Mile
- The City of London is home to an extensive range of artwork, from statues and memorials of historic significance to contemporary pieces by world renowned artists. The City of London Corporation is committed to improving and enlivening the City's streetscape and welcomes applications to place high quality artwork on the City's streets via the City Arts Initiative.